Được thích 5,185 lần trên tổng số 1,190 bài viết

Default [PC] Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo | A Kiss for the Petals Series

List Games:

1, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo [ENG] [18+]
    2, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Watashi no Ouji-sama [ENG] [18+]
    3, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi [ENG] [18+]
    4, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Aishisa no Photograph [ENG] [18+]
    5, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata wo Suki na Shiawase [ENG] [18+]
    6, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Kuchibiru to Kiss de Tsubuyaite [ENG] [18+]
    7, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Amakute Hoshikute Torokeru Chuu [ENG] [18+]
    8, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Tenshi no Hanabira Zome [ENG] [18+]
    9, Hanahira! [Jap]
    10, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Amakute Otona no Torokeru Chuu [ENG] [18+]
    11, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Lily Platinum [Jap] [18+]
    12, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Michael no Otome-tachi [Jap] [18+]
    13, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Atelier no Koibito-tachi [Jap] [18+]
    14, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Tenshi no Akogare [Jap] [18+]
    15, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Tenshi-tachi no Harukoi [Jap] [18+]
    16, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Shirayuki no Kishi [Jap] [18+]
    17, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Tenshi-tachi no Yakusoku [Jap] [18+]
    18, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Anata ni Chikau Ai [Jap] [18+]
    19, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Deatta Koro no Omoide ni [ENG]
    20, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Nyuu Jene! [Jap] [18+]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo

A Kiss for the Petals
    Hanabira 1 – Yuuna x Nanami

The first installment of the series, this particular game follows Oda Nanami who is a new freshman in high school. However on the first day, she ends up in an accident in which a senior student from the school comes to her rescue. Ever since that meeting with Matsubara Yuna, Nanami just cannot get her mind off of her and later decides to join the student council. But one day…Nanami catches Yuna doing something very strange, while also calling out Nanami’s name.

More info: anidb

DOWNLOAD - PATCH ENG + CG

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o
    CG[/hide]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Watashi no Ouji-sama

A Kiss for the Petals – My Dear Prince
    Hanabira 2 – Sara x Kaede

I am Kitajima Kaede, and I am not really good at dealing with people. I'm also the class rep.
    In school, I run into my cousin Sara, and suddenly I find myself sharing a passionate kiss with her!
    In the years that I haven't seen her, she's grown into a cute, outgoing girl who has become a famous model.
    Even fashion magazines know about her, and many in my school idolize her. She makes me look extra dull by comparison.
    And yet she calls me out from afar and clings to me, heedless of the stares people give us.
    Because I don't like to stand out, I instinctively act coldly towards Sara.
    But then she suddenly pushed me down. She whispers to me,
    "I want everything there is you."
    Such joy, such bliss and such embarrassment. What's to become of me?

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Watashi no Ouji-sama
    CG[/hide]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi

A Kiss for the Petals – Joined in Love with You
    Hanabira 3 – Mai x Reo

My name is Sawaguchi Mai. I always get myself involved with my classmate, Kawamura Reo.
    Reo is pretty short and has silky hair... In short, she's cute. But sometimes, she can be really obstinate.
    I'm trying to do my best to get her to get along with the rest of the class, but since we're both headstrong we always end up fighting.
    It's so frustrating, especially since she can't do anything without me around!
    But whenever I talk to her, Reo always acts like I'm bothering her. I wonder if she hates me...
    But then, just when I got all depressed Reo came up to me and told me,
    "You've got it all wrong! I love you, Mai! I love you so much!"
    Her confession completely took me by surprise. Could it be that I'm in love with Reo too!?
    The third in Fuguriya's yuri love comedy series!
    The creators have made sure to make this edition in the same spirit as the previous two productions.
    An erotic, bold yet shy, girl on girl love comedy.

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi
    CG[/hide]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Aishisa no Photograph

A Kiss for the Petals – Beloved Photograph
    Hanabira 4 – Sara x Kaede

A love comedy about two very sexy and loving lesbians living together.
    Kaede and Sara one of the school's official couples. The girls are all over each other, both at home and at school.

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Aishisa no Photograph
    CG[/hide]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata wo Suki na Shiawase

A Kiss for the Petals – The Joy of Loving You
    Hanabira 5 – Mai x Reo

Reo fails her classes and Mai helps her to pass. To reward Reo for passing her quiz, Mai agrees to go on a date with Reo. One day during class, Reo is called to the school office. She returns acting strangely. After a lot of worrying and probing, Mai still does not know what has happened. This results in a huge fight between Reo and Mai, because Mai feels that Reo does not trust in her enough to share her problems… They eventually make up and ends in love.

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata wo Suki na Shiawase
    CG[/hide]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Kuchibiru to Kiss de Tsubuyaite

A Kiss for the Petals – Whisper with a Kiss
    Hanabira 6 – Yuuna x Nanami

Sweet, cute and erotic love comedy between two girls!
    Nanami's love affair with one of the school's idols, Yuna remains a secret. But they're having trouble concealing their true feelings from everyone!

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Kuchibiru to Kiss de Tsubuyaite
    CG[/hide]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Amakute Hoshikute Torokeru Chuu

A Kiss for the Petals – Sweet Enchanting Kisses
    Hanabira 7 – Runa x Takako

The 7th installment in the popular SonoHana yuri eroge series.
    This game introduces a new couple: Suminoe Takako, a young and still inexpert teacher at the elementary department of St. Michael's School for Girls, and one of her students, the daring ojousama Houraisen Runa.

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Amakute Hoshikute Torokeru Chuu
    CG[/hide]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Tenshi no Hanabira Zome

A Kiss for the Petals - Dyed with an Angel’s Petals
    Hanabira 8 – Eris x Shizuku

The eighth Sono Hanabira game, featuring the series' fifth couple.
    While class representative Kirishima Shizuku has foreign exchange student Shitogi Eris under her wing, a faintly glowing love settles into her heart.
    However, Shizuku, worried sick thinking her nagging personality landed her on her crush's bad side, actually gets a confession straight to her face from Eris?!
    Shizuku: "D-D-D-Don't misunderstand! I-I-I don't feel anything at all for you! (etc)"
    This is the romantic comedy of Shizuku, the tsundere Yamato Nadeshiko, and Eris, the cool, blonde foreign exchange student not afraid to show her feelings, and their flirtatious, madly-in-love-with-each-other yuri relationship.

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Tenshi no Hanabira Zome
    CG[/hide]
    thay đổi nội dung bởi: conansecond, 14-04-16 lúc 16:37

2. Có 7 thành viên thích bài viết của conansecond:

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2008
    Đến từ
    nơi đã FA :))
    Bài gởi

Default Ðề: [PC] Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo | A Kiss for the Petals Series

Hanahira!

Rating: All ages

The story revolves around four girls who attend Saint Michael Girls’ School and highlights all their cute dokidoki yuriyuri love for one another during and after school. The story is quite lighthearted and follows the four girls at school, shopping, hanging around and coming together for a pajama party.

More info: vndb

DOWNLOAD (Game Japanese+ CG)

Hanahira!
    CG

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Amakute Otona no Torokeru Chuu

A Kiss for the Petals – Melting Hot Adult Kiss
    Hanabira 9 – Takako x Runa

9th installment in the popular SonoHana yuri eroge series. Suminoe Takako and Houraisen Runa's first date.

DOWNLOAD (Game ENG + CG)

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Amakute Otona no Torokeru Chuu Japanese
    Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Amakute Otona no Torokeru Chuu English
    CG[/hide]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Lily Platinum

A Kiss for the Petals – Lily Platinum
    Hanabira 10 – Eris x Shizuku

The 10th installment in the mostly known series of Sono Hanabira, featuring the 5th couple.

DOWNLOAD (Game Japanese + CG)

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Lily Platinum
    CG[/hide]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Michael no Otome-tachi

A Kiss for the Petals – Maidens of Michael
    Yurin Yurin – Risa x Miya

Today at Saint Michael’s School for Girls, the class representative for the first-year “Snow” Class, Azumi Risa, had once again been fighting with the class troublemaker, Ayase Miya.
    Risa, who is earnest and hard-nosed, and Miya, who hates to cooperate with others, couldn’t have been less right for each other, as they were always on the verge of tearing each other’s throats out.
    As couples and spur-of-the-moment couples alike were flirtatiously carrying on, the whole school was abuzz with excitement over the “St. Michael’s Best Couple” poll being conducted by the student volunteers. Risa, who was single, figured it didn’t concern her. So then how did she and Miya end up being chosen?!
    Resigning themselves, the two decided to go along with it, “Just for appearance’s sake,” and it seemed they would have to stick it out through the coming holidays of Christmas and Valentine’s Day along with four other couples as the committee members for various events. Will Risa be able to survive the lovers’ holidays of Christmas and Valentine’s with Miya?

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Michael no Otome-tachi
    CG[/hide]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Atelier no Koibito-tachi

A Kiss for the Petals – Lovers of the Atelier
    Yurin Yurin – Risa x Miya

The second visual novel featuring Azumi Risa and Ayase Miya.
    The dust has settled from the boisterous Best Couple's events, the graduation ceremony of the third-year students has passed without incident, and Risa has returned to her laid-back daily lifestyle.
    Although Miya continues to flaunt her chronic truancy in Risa's face, now that the two are passionate lovers, their days are full of joy.
    Today, once again, they find themselves passing the time in the attic of the old school building, in the secret atelier known only to them as has become their habit.
    The overly-serious Risa is feeling a slight twinge of guilt at their appropriation of this room. She asks Miya to tell her the story of how she discovered this place, but in this atelier hides a sweet, sweet romance that Risa couldn't begin to imagine...

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Atelier no Koibito-tachi
    CG[/hide]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Tenshi no Akogare

A Kiss for the Petals – Longing of an Angel
    Yurin Yurin – Chiaki x Ringo

Aihara Ringo, who is in her first year at the nursing school, has decided to room with Takao Chiaki, an old family friend from back home.
    Ringo idolizes Chiaki and has made it her life’s goal to become a respectable nurse just like her. However…
    Once they actually start living together, Ringo comes to realize that Chiaki takes much worse care of herself than she imagined, and is at the same time a very physically affectionate person.
    Will the disparity between Chiaki the goddess and the Chiaki who delights in sexual harassment drive Ringo crazy!?

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Tenshi no Akogare
    CG[/hide]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Tenshi-tachi no Harukoi

A Kiss for the Petals - The Angels’ Spring Romance
    Yurin Yurin – Chiaki x Ringo

Yuuno had just been admitted to nursing school and was filled with a desire to watch over her classmate and roommate, Satsuki.
    Satsuki was a brilliant girl who was admitted to nursing school with top marks; however, she wasn’t very aware of her surroundings, and her ability to get by on her own was extremely poor… She was kind of eccentric.
    From that time on, Yuuno spent her days feeling fulfilled in the role of an accomplished older girl taking care of an inept younger sister…
    “I feel like we’ve become more than friends. No, I’d go as far as to say I love you.”
    How will Yuuno react to Satsuki’s sudden confession…?

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Tenshi-tachi no Harukoi
    CG[/hide]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Shirayuki no Kishi

A Kiss for the Petals – Snow White’s Knight
    Yurin Yurin – Rika x Sayuki

The month is June – the time when high school girls change into their summer uniforms.
    Azumi Risa, who has now moved on to her second year of high school, has been hearing around campus that the new freshmen are bubbling over with excitement over the Best Couples poll.
    Risa herself was selected as a Best Couple along with Ayase Miya due to her classmates’ misconceptions, and although she rejected it at the time, the two of them now share a fully mutual love as they spend their passionate days together.
    And so, when a new freshman pair is selected, they’re introduced to the second and third year couples.
    This year’s freshman couple consists of Shirakawa Sayuki, a talented scholar and athlete who is being hailed as “The Perfect Lady,” along with Shinozaki Rikka, a girl who set a national record in the 100 meter dash shortly after enrolling.
    However, when Risa went to greet these two girls, Rikka exclaimed “Risa-nee!” and wrapped her arms around her.
    The surrounding students let out a shrill scream and burst into an uproar at the sight of these two sharing a passionate embrace in front of their respective partners!
    With the campus rocked by this… scandal? What will become of Risa and Miya, not to mention Rikka and Sayuki?!

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Shirayuki no Kishi
    CG[/hide]

thay đổi nội dung bởi: conansecond, 12-04-16 lúc 18:52

4. Có 2 thành viên thích bài viết của conansecond:

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2008
    Đến từ
    Bài gởi

Default Ðề: [PC] Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo | A Kiss for the Petals Series

Title: Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Tenshi-tachi no Yakusoku
    Original title: その花びらにくちづけを 天使たち 約束
    Aliases: A Kiss for the Petals - The Angels' Promise
    Developer: Yurin Yurin
    Genre: ADV, Nurse Heroine, Yuri, Shoujo Ai
    Rating: 18+

Demo Video

DOWNLOAD (Game Japanese)

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Tenshi-tachi no Yakusoku[/hide]

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2008
    Đến từ
    Bài gởi

Default Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Anata ni Chikau Ai

18+

Title: Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Anata ni Chikau Ai
    Original title: その花びらにくちづけを あなたに う愛
    Aliases: A Kiss For The Petals - My Sworn Love For You, Hanabira 11
    Develope: Fuguriya
    Publishers: Fuguriya
    Genre: Yuri, Shoujo Ai, ADV
    Language: Japanese

Description
    Shizuku and her girlfriend Eris enjoyed their vacation with the other Best Couples from St. Michael’s…

But after getting tangled up with Rena, who still has some summer vacation left, they’ve lingered on the tropical island.

However, Eris continues to be a hit with the ladies, and Shizuku is feeling a little let down. But when she decides to consult with Rena about her anxiety…

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Anata ni Chikau Ai
    CG: anime-sharing | Mega[/hide]
    thay đổi nội dung bởi: conansecond, 02-07-14 lúc 18:43

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2008
    Đến từ
    Bài gởi

Default A Kiss For The Petals - Remembering How We Met

A Kiss For The Petals - Remembering How We Met

Title: Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Deatta Koro no Omoide ni
    Original title: その花びらにくちづけを 出逢った の思い出に
    Year: Japan 2015-03-13, English Version 2015-09-25
    Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
    Developer: Sei Mikaeru Joshi Gakuen
    Publishers: MangaGamer
    Languages: English
    Voice: Japanese
    Rating: 15+

Description:

The story follows the conclusion of Risa and Miya’s storyline from A Kiss For The Petals – Snow White’s Knight.

The season is fall… as the uniforms transition from summer to winter garments, Risa suddenly has a pang of nostalgia. It was this very uniform she was wearing on her first day at St. Michael’s… The day she met her future girlfriend Miya.

Now the two of them share a passionate life as a couple living in Risa’s apartment, but there was a time in their relationship when the very sight of one another would be enough to set off an endless bout of arguing. From Risa’s point of view, it all started with her just trying to get Miya to come to class… And even now with the two of them going out, the chronically truant girl has failed to mend her ways.

Remembering those days elicits a faint laugh from Risa.

Miya, sitting alongside her, questions Risa’s sudden outburst with a puzzled expression.

“I was just thinking back… About when we first met.”

It was a beautiful spring day, with sakura petals dancing in the air. The day of her unforgettable first encounter with Miya…

System requirements:
    Processor: Pentium III 800 MHz
    Memory: 512 MB RAM
    Graphics: DirectX or OpenGL Compatible Card
    DirectX: Version 9.0
    Hard Drive: 300 MB available space

DOWNLOAD (ENG)
    Password: yurivn.net

Hướng dẫn chạy game: Load file SmartSteamLoader và chơi
    thay đổi nội dung bởi: conansecond, 12-04-16 lúc 17:44

Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2013
    Tuổi
    Bài gởi
    Được thích 50 lần trên tổng số 37 bài viết

Default Trả lời: [PC] Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo | A Kiss for the Petals Series

Mình chơi bản này chưa jaj trời

Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2013
    Tuổi
    Bài gởi
    Được thích 50 lần trên tổng số 37 bài viết

Default Trả lời: A Kiss For The Petals - Remembering How We Met

@conansecond

À ad ơi pass là gì thế???

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2008
    Đến từ
    Bài gởi

Default Trả lời: A Kiss For The Petals - Remembering How We Met

Trích Từ bài viết của kuadaica View Post
    @conansecond

À ad ơi pass là gì thế???
    yurivn.net nhé

UPDATE bản dịch ENG của Sono Hanabira 9 Amakute Otona no Torokeru Chuu

thay đổi nội dung bởi: conansecond, 12-04-16 lúc 18:43

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2008
    Đến từ
    Bài gởi

Default Trả lời: [PC] Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo | A Kiss for the Petals Series

Title: Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Nyuu Jene!
    Original title: その花びらにくちづけを にゅーじ ね!
    Aliases: A Kiss For The Petals - The New Generation!
    Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
    Developer: Sei Mikaeru Joshi Gakuen
    Publishers: Sei Mikaeru Joshi Gakuen
    Language: Japanese

Description

This is the latest game in Fuguri-ya/YurinYurin/St. Michael Girls’ School’s Sonobira yuri series. The girls at St. Michael’s affiliated school are all excited for the main school’s ‘best couple’ voting event and decided to hold their own contest too, like their admired onee-samas. Lovely and affectionate couples were soon nominated, starting with the osananajimi pair Nagisa and Rina, and twin sisters Ai and Aya.

New transfer student Hazuki thought that it would not concern her, but she was chosen as well. She was paired with the pure and refined maiden Manami, who she greatly looked up to, but was like an unattainable flower to her. They were far from being a couple, so it would be futile even with the full support of their classmates. Hazuki decided to ask Manami to be a best couple with her anyway and she surprisingly agreed.

Screenshots

DOWNLOAD (Jap)

[hide]Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Nyuu Jene!
    Password: yurivn.net[/hide]

Quuyền Hạn Của Bạn